We invite you to participate in the Bahamas Humane Society’s fifth annual Summer Fun Photography Contest, sponsored by Mr. Photo and Bahamas Local. People of all ages can enjoy this fun event, and there are wonderful subjects to select from shown below and on the Photography Entry Form.
1. Aspiring Photographers – Age 10 and under
2. Junior Category – Age 11 -16
3. Adults – Age 17 and over
4. Professionals – Age 17 and over
4. Marvelous Faces
5. Vacation Snapshots
7. The Bond (any connection – between animals, between animals and people)
1. Entry Fee $10.00 per image. You may submit multiple photos.
2. Each entry must be submitted as an 8×10 dry mount. (Mr. Photo locations can do this.)
3. Entry form must be attached to the back of each photo.
4. Contest ends Friday, September 12th, 2014. All entries must be submitted on or before this date.
Print Drop-off Locations:
1. Mr. Photo – any of their 3 locations
2. Bahamas Humane Society Shelter – Chippingham – 323-5138
3. Graham Real Estate – Shirley & Victoria Avenue – 356-5030
4. Windermere West – Caves Village – 327-6135
5. Windermere East – Harbour Bay
Prizes & Awards Evening
The Bahamas Humane Society will host a cocktail event with winning photos on display and prizes awarded at 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 25th, 2014 at the the Green Parrot’s Harbourfront Lounge. All photo entries will be displayed for viewer enjoyment. The top three photos in each class will be awarded prizes. Excellent Prizes to be announced!
Pull out your cameras and start snapping at home and on your vacation! We look forward to seeing all your entries. Also, feel free to spread the word. The more the merrier!